Introduction

  • Jo Ellen
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2004
      I just joined today and would have joined MUCH sooner if I knew this
      was in place. Happy to be here. Very glad to meet all of you. I am
      a therapist/nurse/writer and grantwriter and anything I can do to
      assist this great project in these most dangerous of times, I am more
      than willing to do.

      Jo Ellen Ryan aka velvetnsteel
      Canterbury, NH
    • Cathleen Converse
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2004
        Welcome Jo Ellen,
        Always good to hear from new folks. Tell us more about why you are
        interested in our project and maybe we can come up with ways that you
        can help us further the cause. We have loads of ideas but your
        interests and contacts are the best place to start.

        Cathleen in SC soon to be NH

        --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, "Jo Ellen"

        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2004
          At 11:05 AM 5/2/2004 +0000, you wrote:
          >I just joined today and would have joined MUCH sooner if I knew this
          >was in place. Happy to be here. Very glad to meet all of you. I am
          >a therapist/nurse/writer and grantwriter and anything I can do to
          >assist this great project in these most dangerous of times, I am more
          >than willing to do.
          >
          >Jo Ellen Ryan aka velvetnsteel
          >Canterbury, NH

          First thing to do, Jo Ellen, is plan on attending the First Annual
          Porcupine Freedom Fest and Night on the Barricades on June 24-27, 2004 in
          Lancaster, NH. See ya there!

          Tim Condon, member services director, Free State Project
          --Tampa, FL - 813-251-2626 - Email: tim@... --
          Want liberty in your lifetime? http://www.freestateproject.org