Need employment to move

  • freedave654
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2004
      Does anyone have any great ideas where I can send a resume, find
      employment, and start moving?

      Thanks
      Dave
    • Alan R. Weiss
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2004
        --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, "freedave654"
        <freedave654@y...> wrote:
        > Does anyone have any great ideas where I can send a resume, find
        > employment, and start moving?
        >
        > Thanks
        > Dave

        We don't know what you do.

        We don't know your last name.

        We don't know your skill set.

        We don't know what you want to do.

        :-) :-)

        I'd love to hire a Sales Person/Marketing Mgr. stationed in New
        Hampshire that can call on accounts on the East Coast, especially
        around Boston/high technology centers (for example).

        Alan R. Weiss
        Member, FSP