PBS wants to film a move-in

  • Rich Tomasso
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      I just got off the phone with a journalist for PBS. They are putting
      together a documentary or a special and would like to film a procupine
      family moving into NH. Like with the moving van and everything. If you or
      someone you know will be making the move soon and would like to be
      immortalized on film, please contact Darren Garnick at
      darreng@..., or 978-667-3335.