Re: [FSP] SB 454 Update

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2004
      Adam, here's what Keith Murphy said:
      ] "From what I understand, most of the testimony today was in favor
      of the bill -- approximately a dozen FSP members showed up, along with
      representatives from the NHLA and the LPNH. The opposition continues to be
      from the NH police chiefs, who are loath to give up their power in deciding
      who is worthy to carry a concealed firearm. The next step is the committee
      vote, which will likely be held on 23 April."

      Clearly, we need to jump on it. --Tim C.

      At 10:01 PM 3/31/04 +0000, you wrote: Good enough, Tim. I'm at work right
      now (but then, when am I not?) but I'll try to get letters written in the
      next couple of days. What's the time frame we are looking at on this?

      Adam G.

      -----Original Message----- From: Tim Condon [mailto:tim@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 07:42 PM To:
      freestateproject@yahoogroups.com Subject: Re: [FSP] SB 454 Update

      That's easy, Adam. You tell them you're planning on moving to New Hampshire
      in the future, and as such you're very interested in what's going on with
      the laws now in that state, and you hope that when you get there shortly
      that the law will favor individual rights and freedoms, like the law has
      always been right next door in Vermont. ---Tim C.

      At 06:12 PM 3/31/04 +0000, you wrote: >I'd love to be involved, but how
      appropriate would it be for someone who >lives out of state (New Mexico) to
      write to New Hampshire state senators >about this? > >Adam G.

    • Mike Lorrey
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 2, 2004
        Yes, though Dave Welch said at the hearing that written testimony will
        be accepted until the 20th.

        --- Keith Murphy <keithrmurphy@...> wrote:
        > The vote will take place in committee on 4/23.
        >
        > Keith
        >
        > On Mar 31, 2004, at 5:01 PM, Adam W. Gonnerman wrote:
        >
        > > Good enough, Tim. I'm at work right now (but then, when am I not?)
        >
        > > but I'll try to get letters written in the next couple of days.
        > > What's the time frame we are looking at on this?
        > >
        > > Adam G.

        =====
        Mike Lorrey
        Chairman, Free Town Land Development