Re: [FSP] SB 454 Update

  • Adam W. Gonnerman
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 31, 2004
      Good enough, Tim. I'm at work right now (but then, when am I not?) but I'll try to get letters written in the next couple of days. What's the time frame we are looking at on this?

      Adam G.

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1 6:16 AM
        The vote will take place in committee on 4/23.

        Keith

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1 6:48 AM
          Adam, here's what Keith Murphy said:
          ] "From what I understand, most of the testimony today was in favor
          of the bill -- approximately a dozen FSP members showed up, along with
          representatives from the NHLA and the LPNH. The opposition continues to be
          from the NH police chiefs, who are loath to give up their power in deciding
          who is worthy to carry a concealed firearm. The next step is the committee
          vote, which will likely be held on 23 April."

          Clearly, we need to jump on it. --Tim C.

          At 10:01 PM 3/31/04 +0000, you wrote: Good enough, Tim. I'm at work right

          -----Original Message----- From: Tim Condon [mailto:tim@...]

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 2 7:12 AM
            Yes, though Dave Welch said at the hearing that written testimony will
            be accepted until the 20th.

            --- Keith Murphy <keithrmurphy@...> wrote:
            > The vote will take place in committee on 4/23.
            >
            > Keith
            >
            > On Mar 31, 2004, at 5:01 PM, Adam W. Gonnerman wrote:
            >
            > > Good enough, Tim. I'm at work right now (but then, when am I not?)
            >
            > > but I'll try to get letters written in the next couple of days.
            > > What's the time frame we are looking at on this?
            > >
            > > Adam G.

            =====
            Mike Lorrey
            Chairman, Free Town Land Development