Re: [FSP] SB 454 Update

  • Adam W. Gonnerman
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 31, 2004
      Good enough, Tim. I'm at work right now (but then, when am I not?) but I'll try to get letters written in the next couple of days. What's the time frame we are looking at on this?

      Adam G.

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 31, 2004
        Friends,

        I've gathered the names and addresses from the website. If you want e-mail addresses you will have to follow the link and find them for yourselves. Be sure in the address to use their names and not the headings I carried over from Keith's original e-mail!

        Adam G.
        N.H. House of Representatives
        CRIMINAL JUSTICE AND PUBLIC SAFETY Committee

        Tholl (leaning NO)
        John E. Tholl Jr.
        41 Kimball Hill Rd
        Whitefield, NH 03598-3645

        Fesh
        Bob M. Fesh
        27 Claire Ave
        Derry, NH 03038-4220

        Nedeau (leaning NO)
        Stephen H. Nedeau
        PO Box 436
        Meredith, NH 03253-0436

        Weare
        E Albert Weare
        30 Forest Ct
        Seabrook, NH 03874-4020

        Fish
        Douglas K. Fish
        25 Wetmore St
        Keene, NH 03431-3911

        Oliver
        James H. Oliver
        1465 Hooksett Rd #119
        Hooksett, NH 03106-1862

        Winchell
        George D. Winchell
        60 East Rd
        Atkinson, NH 03811-2220

        Smith
        Donald C. Smith
        PO Box 312
        Raymond, NH 03077-0312

        Pentelakos
        Laura C. Pantelakos
        528 Dennett St
        Portsmouth, NH 03801-3621

        Stevens
        Stanley E. Stevens
        PO Box 613
        Wolfeboro, NH 03894-0613

        Jones
        Constance A. Jones
        PO Box 975
        Grantham, NH 03753-0975

        Berube
        Roger R. Berube
        15 Stackpole Rd
        Somersworth, NH 03878-1627

        Movsesian
        Lori A. Movsesian
        15 Berkeley St
        Nashua, NH 03064-2310

        http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/ns/billstatus/commdetails.asp?txtcommcode=H26

        --------------------------------------

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1, 2004
          The vote will take place in committee on 4/23.

          Keith

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 1, 2004
            Adam, here's what Keith Murphy said:
            ] "From what I understand, most of the testimony today was in favor
            of the bill -- approximately a dozen FSP members showed up, along with
            representatives from the NHLA and the LPNH. The opposition continues to be
            from the NH police chiefs, who are loath to give up their power in deciding
            who is worthy to carry a concealed firearm. The next step is the committee
            vote, which will likely be held on 23 April."

            Clearly, we need to jump on it. --Tim C.

            At 10:01 PM 3/31/04 +0000, you wrote: Good enough, Tim. I'm at work right

            -----Original Message----- From: Tim Condon [mailto:tim@...]

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 2, 2004
              Yes, though Dave Welch said at the hearing that written testimony will
              be accepted until the 20th.

              --- Keith Murphy <keithrmurphy@...> wrote:
              > The vote will take place in committee on 4/23.
              >
              > Keith
              >
              > On Mar 31, 2004, at 5:01 PM, Adam W. Gonnerman wrote:
              >
              > > Good enough, Tim. I'm at work right now (but then, when am I not?)
              >
              > > but I'll try to get letters written in the next couple of days.
              > > What's the time frame we are looking at on this?
              > >
              > > Adam G.

              =====
              Mike Lorrey
              Chairman, Free Town Land Development