RE: [FSP] LOCAL GROUP LEADERS PLEASE CONTACT ME

  • David Mincin
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 11, 2004
      Keith,
      I'm now in NH! Will be going back to Pittsburgh for a few days at the end
      of the month. Hope to meet with the Grove City College Libertarians while
      there, and also see if I can get someone to replace me as local group
      leader. Will advise.
      Dave

      hhtp://www.lpnh.org/escape.htm

      >From: Keith Murphy <keithrmurphy@...>
      >To: freestateproject@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [FSP] LOCAL GROUP LEADERS PLEASE CONTACT ME
      >Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 01:36:41 -0500
      >

      >Could the leaders of each local group please contact me directly, in
      >answer to the following questions?
      >
      >1. Name of local group
      >
      >2. Approximate boundaries, either by cities or state lines (i.e.
      >Mid-Atlantic group covers Trenton NJ to Richmond VA)
      >
      >3. Leader name, email, address, and phone number. All information
      >will be kept strictly confidential.
      >
      >4. Total # of members (from email list group page)
      >
      >5. # of ACTIVE members (best judgment)
      >
      >6. Name and email of media rep, if any
      >
      >7. Name and email of outreach activist, if any
      >
      >8. How active is your local group, on a scale of 1 to 5?
      >
      >9. Any suggestions, comments, or concerns regarding the operation of
      >your local group?
      >
      >Thanks very much for your time in responding to this email. This
      >information is solely to be used by me in preparation for increasing
      >the activity of the local groups and updating the web page. If no
      >response is received from any local group, after repeated attempts at
      >contact, it will be considered defunct.
      >
      >Please send your response to me at keithrmurphy@...
      >
      >Thanks again,
      >
      >Keith Murphy

      Check out the great features of the new MSN 9 Dial-up, with the MSN Dial-up
      Accelerator. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/
    • Mike Lorrey
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 11, 2004
        David, where in NH are you?

        --- David Mincin <davemincin@...> wrote:
        > Keith,
        > I'm now in NH! Will be going back to Pittsburgh for a few days at
        > the end
        > of the month. Hope to meet with the Grove City College Libertarians
        > while
        > there, and also see if I can get someone to replace me as local group
        >
        > leader. Will advise.
        > Dave
        >

        > hhtp://www.lpnh.org/escape.htm
        >

        > >From: Keith Murphy <keithrmurphy@...>
        > >To: freestateproject@yahoogroups.com
        > >Subject: [FSP] LOCAL GROUP LEADERS PLEASE CONTACT ME
        > >Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 01:36:41 -0500
        > >

        > >Could the leaders of each local group please contact me directly, in
        > >answer to the following questions?
        > >
        > >1. Name of local group
        > >
        > >2. Approximate boundaries, either by cities or state lines (i.e.
        > >Mid-Atlantic group covers Trenton NJ to Richmond VA)
        > >
        > >3. Leader name, email, address, and phone number. All information
        > >will be kept strictly confidential.
        > >
        > >4. Total # of members (from email list group page)
        > >
        > >5. # of ACTIVE members (best judgment)
        > >
        > >6. Name and email of media rep, if any
        > >
        > >7. Name and email of outreach activist, if any
        > >
        > >8. How active is your local group, on a scale of 1 to 5?
        > >
        > >9. Any suggestions, comments, or concerns regarding the operation
        > of
        > >your local group?
        > >
        > >Thanks very much for your time in responding to this email. This
        > >information is solely to be used by me in preparation for increasing
        > >the activity of the local groups and updating the web page. If no
        > >response is received from any local group, after repeated attempts
        > at
        > >contact, it will be considered defunct.
        > >
        > >Please send your response to me at keithrmurphy@...
        > >
        > >Thanks again,
        > >
        > >Keith Murphy

        > Check out the great features of the new MSN 9 Dial-up, with the MSN
        > Dial-up
        > Accelerator. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/

        =====
        Mike Lorrey
        - Gen. John Stark
        - Mike Lorrey
        Do not label me, I am an ism of one...

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
      • Mike Lorrey
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 11, 2004
          David, where in NH are you?

          Jodi Tillman of the Valley News wants to interview people. She will be
          attending this Saturday's Porcupine Lunch Club at Martha's Exchange as
          a fly on the wall and wants to interview individuals who have made the
          move.

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 11, 2004
            I'm in Dover

            =====