supporting our libertarian friends

  • amanda phillips
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2004
      Hi everyone,

      A while back, Ernie Hancock had me on his radio show to discuss the Free
      State Project. I enjoyed the show so much, I paid for a subscription to
      his archives. I've discovered a lot of great shows in those archives,
      and so I wanted to recommend the show to my fellow porcupines. Ernie is
      a no-holds-barred libertarian, and his shows are quite entertaining.

      Website & link to the archives is here:
      www.ernesthancock.com

      If anyone wanted to check out my show, it was back on 10/1.

      Enjoy!

      Peace,
      Amanda
      http://amanda42.livejournal.com