RE: [FSP] Wisconsinites Road Trip

  • J.P. Denoyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2004
      I'm from Michigan. I might be interested visiting New Hampshire sometime the
      next several month. in a couple weeks I'm giving up driving for several
      months in order to save money so I would have to carpool.

      J.P. Denoyer

      >From: "Jacob Burns" <Burns401@...>
      >To: freestateproject@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [FSP] Wisconsinites Road Trip
      >Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 20:19:03 -0000
      >
      >I was wondering if there were any fellow Wisconsinites on this board
      >that were looking into taking a trip out to N.H. to look around. While
      >"looking" maybe find a place near other FSP members to possibly look
      >for an apartment in N.H. after final preperations. If so re:
      >Thanks

      Get some great ideas here for your sweetheart on Valentine's Day - and
      beyond. http://special.msn.com/network/celebrateromance.armx