LOCAL GROUP LEADERS PLEASE CONTACT ME

  • Keith Murphy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2004
      Could the leaders of each local group please contact me directly, in
      answer to the following questions?

      1. Name of local group

      2. Approximate boundaries, either by cities or state lines (i.e.
      Mid-Atlantic group covers Trenton NJ to Richmond VA)

      3. Leader name, email, address, and phone number. All information
      will be kept strictly confidential.

      4. Total # of members (from email list group page)

      5. # of ACTIVE members (best judgment)

      6. Name and email of media rep, if any

      7. Name and email of outreach activist, if any

      8. How active is your local group, on a scale of 1 to 5?

      9. Any suggestions, comments, or concerns regarding the operation of
      your local group?

      Thanks very much for your time in responding to this email. This
      information is solely to be used by me in preparation for increasing
      the activity of the local groups and updating the web page. If no
      response is received from any local group, after repeated attempts at
      contact, it will be considered defunct.

      Please send your response to me at keithrmurphy@...

      Thanks again,

      Keith Murphy