FSP Speaker Bureau Update

  • Philip Denisch (CBIZ MTDonahoe)
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 5, 2004
      Free State Project Speaker Bureau

      The file will also be uploaded to the Yahoo Free State Project group files
      section:
      <<FSP Speaker Update.htm>>

    • Philip Denisch (CBIZ MTDonahoe)
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 23, 2004
        The file will also be uploaded to the Yahoo Free State Project group files
        section:

        I know we've made some organizational changes lately, so let me know if this
        file should be in a different format or sent to different addresses to be
        most useful. Thanks, Phil
        <<FSP Speaker Update.htm>>

      • Philip Denisch (CBIZ MTDonahoe)
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 30, 2004
          <<FSP Speaker Update.htm>>

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 2, 2004
            Added Fountainhead Institue (rescheduled from March 20 to April 17)