Last Minute Planning!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2004
      Okay everyone. Zack and I will be getting in the plane in a few
      hours to fly up to the Free State. Previously we were going to call Tony
      Lekas when we got there, and he would come get us. But it turns out that
      Robert Hull is driving up to Manchester from New Jersey today, to join the
      Blue Floridian Tour this weekend. And Bob said he'd just come to the
      airport and meet our flight. He's got a van, so no transport problems. Then
      we'll quickly zip by the Motel 6, grab our rooms, and proceed to Tony
      Lekas' house in Nashua, where he and his wife will entertain us and any
      other Porcupines who show up. Anyone who wants to join us for Porcupine
      conviviality tonight (as opposed to the blow-out parties that are going to
      be taking place at the Fireside Inn in West Lebanon on Friday and Saturday
      nights), call Tony Lekas at home at 603-881-8960 or cell phone at
      603-305-5726 to get directions. TONIGHT IN THE FREE STATE!

      Tim Condon -- Tel: 813-251-2626 -- Email: tim@...
      Want Liberty in Your Lifetime? - http://www.freestateproject.org