RE: [FSP] Killington ads

  • Doug H.
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 4, 2004
      Jim Maynard has the final version.

      DH

    • Amy Finstad
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 4, 2004
        Does anyone involved in the placement of the Killington ads have the ad
        specs? I still need the final size of the ad [1/2 page....but what are
        the dimensions?????] so that I can build the final files! I've left 3
        messages for Zip (the contact at the Killington paper) but have not
        received a return phone call. Any help would be appreciated.
        amy
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 4, 2004
          > > >As per Doug's instructions, I will be submitting artwork to the
          > Kilington newspaper for our upcoming shadow campaign. The campaign will
          > consist of three 1/2 page ads which will run the weeks of Feb. 12th, 19th
          > and 26th. Thanks to all who worked on this project!
          > > >Amy Finstad
          > > >[FSP Ad Director]
          > >
          > > Hey! How can we get a copy of one of the issues of the paper?
          > I want one for my FSP historical scrapbook!
          >
          >When an advertiser places ads, it is customary for the publisher to
          >supply several copies to the advertiser as proof. If people need
          >additional copies, I'll see about obtaining some. I'm planning on
          >heading over to Killington later this week. ===== Mike Lorrey

          "Outside agitator," eh Mike? Good! I've love to see a real paper
          copy of the ad! Which gets me to thinking...shouldn't we have an official
          "Free State Project Historian"? Someone appointed to keep the "historical
          memory" of our movement? After all, we're making history. --Tim C.