RE: [FSP] Killington ads

  • Mike Lorrey
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 3, 2004
      Could you forward me copies of the final versions? I'm planning on
      meeting with the Killington folks this week and would like to bring
      along printouts for people to check out.

      --- "Doug H." <hei@...> wrote:
      > The editor is sending me a copy of each ad, which I will of course
      > get added
      > to the scrapbook. :o)
      >
      > DH

      =====
      Mike Lorrey
      - Gen. John Stark
      - Mike Lorrey
      Do not label me, I am an ism of one...

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/
    • Doug H.
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 4, 2004
        Jim Maynard has the final version.

        DH

      • Amy Finstad
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 4, 2004
          Does anyone involved in the placement of the Killington ads have the ad
          specs? I still need the final size of the ad [1/2 page....but what are
          the dimensions?????] so that I can build the final files! I've left 3
          messages for Zip (the contact at the Killington paper) but have not
          received a return phone call. Any help would be appreciated.
          amy
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 4, 2004
            > > >As per Doug's instructions, I will be submitting artwork to the
            > Kilington newspaper for our upcoming shadow campaign. The campaign will
            > consist of three 1/2 page ads which will run the weeks of Feb. 12th, 19th
            > and 26th. Thanks to all who worked on this project!
            > > >Amy Finstad
            > > >[FSP Ad Director]
            > >
            > > Hey! How can we get a copy of one of the issues of the paper?
            > I want one for my FSP historical scrapbook!
            >
            >When an advertiser places ads, it is customary for the publisher to
            >supply several copies to the advertiser as proof. If people need
            >additional copies, I'll see about obtaining some. I'm planning on
            >heading over to Killington later this week. ===== Mike Lorrey

            "Outside agitator," eh Mike? Good! I've love to see a real paper
            copy of the ad! Which gets me to thinking...shouldn't we have an official
            "Free State Project Historian"? Someone appointed to keep the "historical
            memory" of our movement? After all, we're making history. --Tim C.