Tennessee Free Staters

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2004
      Fellow Free Staters,

      As Free State members we realize the great opportunities for
      freedom that await us in the Free State of New Hampshire. In order
      to reap the benefitsof those opportunities, however, we must
      accomplish our goal: getting 20,000 "liberty-oriented" activists to
      move there. Certainly, we have come
      a long way. There are new individuals signing the Statement of
      Intent on a daily basis. Yet, the slogan of the FSP is "Liberty in
      our Lifetime." In order to attain this goal and speed ahead on the
      road to achieving true Liberty, we must set and accomplish smaller
      goals. An excellent course for success in this area is the support
      and communication built by organizing a local FSP group.

      Currently, we are seeking members in the state of Tennessee
      and surrounding regions that would be interested in forming 1-2
      satellite groups. These groups would serve as a support network for
      the members within the state. At the monthly meeting members would
      come together to discuss ideas, strategies, and plans for advancing
      the cause of the FSP.

      At this time, we would like to get an idea of how many
      members feel that they would be able to regularly attend such a
      meeting, as well as which area(s) of TN would be the most suitable
      meeting site(s). Please respond if you have an interest in
      attending. If you have an office or room (conference area, party
      room of a restaurant, etc.) that you feel could serve as a meeting
      space, please respond with that information as well.

      Daniel Patrick
      Free State Member
      dpatrick@...