Killington ads

  • trafalger94
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 2, 2004
      As per Doug's instructions, I will be submitting artwork to the Kilington
      newspaper for our upcoming shadow campaign. The campaign will consist of
      three 1/2 page ads which will run the weeks of Feb. 12th, 19th and 26th.
      Thanks to all who worked on this project!
      Amy Finstad
      [FSP Ad Director]
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 3, 2004
        At 12:51 PM 2/2/2004, you wrote:
        >As per Doug's instructions, I will be submitting artwork to the Kilington
        >newspaper for our upcoming shadow campaign. The campaign will consist of
        >three 1/2 page ads which will run the weeks of Feb. 12th, 19th and 26th.
        >Thanks to all who worked on this project!
        >Amy Finstad
        >[FSP Ad Director]

        Hey! How can we get a copy of one of the issues of the paper? I
        want one for my FSP historical scrapbook!

        Tim Condon - 813-251-2626 -- Tampa, FL - tim@...
        Want Liberty in Your Lifetime? - http://www.freestateproject.org
      • Doug H.
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 3, 2004
          The editor is sending me a copy of each ad, which I will of course get added
          to the scrapbook. :o)

          DH

        • Mike Lorrey
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 3, 2004
            Could you forward me copies of the final versions? I'm planning on
            meeting with the Killington folks this week and would like to bring
            along printouts for people to check out.

            --- "Doug H." <hei@...> wrote:
            > The editor is sending me a copy of each ad, which I will of course
            > get added
            > to the scrapbook. :o)
            >
            > DH

            =====
            Mike Lorrey
            - Gen. John Stark
            - Mike Lorrey
            Do not label me, I am an ism of one...

            http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/
          • Mike Lorrey
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 3, 2004
              --- Tim Condon <tim@...> wrote:
              > At 12:51 PM 2/2/2004, you wrote:
              > >As per Doug's instructions, I will be submitting artwork to the
              > Kilington
              > >newspaper for our upcoming shadow campaign. The campaign will
              > consist of
              > >three 1/2 page ads which will run the weeks of Feb. 12th, 19th and
              > 26th.
              > >Thanks to all who worked on this project!
              > >Amy Finstad
              > >[FSP Ad Director]
              >
              > Hey! How can we get a copy of one of the issues of the
              > paper? I want one for my FSP historical scrapbook!

              When an advertiser places ads, it is customary for the publisher to
              supply several copies to the advertiser as proof. If people need
              additional copies, I'll see about obtaining some. I'm planning on
              heading over to Killington later this week.

              =====

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 4, 2004
                Jim Maynard has the final version.

                DH

              • Amy Finstad
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 4, 2004
                  Does anyone involved in the placement of the Killington ads have the ad
                  specs? I still need the final size of the ad [1/2 page....but what are
                  the dimensions?????] so that I can build the final files! I've left 3
                  messages for Zip (the contact at the Killington paper) but have not
                  received a return phone call. Any help would be appreciated.
                  amy
                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 4, 2004
                    > > >As per Doug's instructions, I will be submitting artwork to the
                    > Kilington newspaper for our upcoming shadow campaign. The campaign will
                    > consist of three 1/2 page ads which will run the weeks of Feb. 12th, 19th
                    > and 26th. Thanks to all who worked on this project!
                    > > >Amy Finstad
                    > > >[FSP Ad Director]
                    > >
                    > > Hey! How can we get a copy of one of the issues of the paper?
                    > I want one for my FSP historical scrapbook!
                    >
                    >When an advertiser places ads, it is customary for the publisher to
                    >supply several copies to the advertiser as proof. If people need
                    >additional copies, I'll see about obtaining some. I'm planning on
                    >heading over to Killington later this week. ===== Mike Lorrey

                    "Outside agitator," eh Mike? Good! I've love to see a real paper
                    copy of the ad! Which gets me to thinking...shouldn't we have an official
                    "Free State Project Historian"? Someone appointed to keep the "historical
                    memory" of our movement? After all, we're making history. --Tim C.