RE: [FSP] Time to Advertise in Killingly, VT?

  • Doug H.
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 9, 2004
      The Shadow Advertising Team is on it.
      http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?board=4;action=display;threadid=
      5102;start=msg74934#msg74934

      DH

    • Mike Lorrey
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 10, 2004
        --- aj1758 <ariasam@...> wrote:
        > Ok, who's going to come up with a great FSP advertisement in
        > Killingly, VT? Maybe other towns will want to join the Free State.

        The important concept here is something that could provide a solution
        for those in the west who do not want to move east, those in the south
        who do not want to move north: you don't have to, just get a town where
        you are to secede from your state and join NH. These franchise
        consulates, or enclaves, would create islands of Free Statism in the
        fascist wilderness, where NH residents, travelling around, can rest
        their weary heads in a safe jurisdiction.

        =====
        Mike Lorrey
        - Gen. John Stark
        - Mike Lorrey
        Do not label me, I am an ism of one...

      • Bill Alleman
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 10, 2004
          Mike Lorrey wrote on 1/10/2004, 4:36 PM:

          > These franchise
          > consulates, or enclaves, would create islands of Free Statism in the
          > fascist wilderness, where NH residents, travelling around, can rest
          > their weary heads in a safe jurisdiction.

          I'm envisioning the Berlin Air Lift... ;->
          --

          BikerBill=- ©¿©¬
          allemanse.com=-
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 10, 2004
            --- Bill Alleman <Bill245@...> wrote:

            > Mike Lorrey wrote on 1/10/2004, 4:36 PM:
            >
            > > These franchise
            > > consulates, or enclaves, would create islands of Free Statism in
            > the
            > > fascist wilderness, where NH residents, travelling around, can
            > rest
            > > their weary heads in a safe jurisdiction.
            >

            > I'm envisioning the Berlin Air Lift... ;->

            Nope, that would be interference in interstate commerce, which is
            strictly forbidden to the states by the US Constitution.

            =====