FSP Speaker Bureau Update

  • Philip Denisch (CBIZ MTDonahoe)
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 7, 2003
      11/07/03
      Free State Project Speaker Bureau Update:

      What Where When Who
      --------------------------------- -------------------- --------
      ------------------------------
      - Sons of Liberty, Coll. of W&M Williamsburg, VA 20031119 Jan Helfeld
      - Mercer County Libertarians Princeton, NJ 20031129 Calvin Pratt
      - Shelby County LP Memphis, TN 20040126 Doug Hillman
      - LP Colorado Estes Park Holiday I 20040522 Keith
      Hamburger, James Reyes
      - Fox Valley LP IL 20040600 David Hughes

      Current Speakers: 20

      Questions, Comments, suggestions? pdenisch@...

    • Philip Denisch (CBIZ MTDonahoe)
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 21, 2003
        11/21/03
        Free State Project Speaker Bureau Update:

        What Where When Who
        --------------------------------- -------------------- --------
        ------------------------------
        - Mercer County Libertarians Princeton, NJ 20031129 Calvin Pratt
        - Cumberland LP Harrisburg, PA 20031216 To Be
        Determined
        - Berks County LP Shillington, PA 20040100 To Be
        Determined
        - Harford County LP Bel Air, MD 20040114 To Be
        Determined
        - Shelby County LP Memphis, TN 20040131 Doug Hillman
        - LP Colorado Estes Park Holiday I 20040522 James Reyes,
        Keith Hamburger
        - Fox Valley LP IL 20040600 David Hughes

        Current Speakers: 26

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 23, 2003
          Here's the latest; let me know if you have any updates.
          <<FSP Speaker Update.htm>>

        • Philip Denisch (CBIZ MTDonahoe)
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 29, 2003
            Note changes:
            Jason at NH Mensa
            FreedomFest event (Jason)
            College Park Libertarians event to be rescheduled

            Attached file also uploaded to:

            <<FSP Speaker Update.htm>>

          • Mike Lorrey
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 29, 2003
              Can you put me down for covering northern, western, and central NH
              events???

              --- "Philip Denisch (CBIZ MTDonahoe)" <pdenisch@...> wrote:

              > Note changes:
              > Jason at NH Mensa
              > FreedomFest event (Jason)
              > College Park Libertarians event to be rescheduled
              >

              > Attached file also uploaded to:

              > <<FSP Speaker Update.htm>>

              > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              =====
              Mike Lorrey
              - Gen. John Stark
              - Mike Lorrey
              Do not label me, I am an ism of one...

              http://photos.yahoo.com/
            • Philip Denisch (CBIZ MTDonahoe)
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 5 12:05 PM
                Free State Project Speaker Bureau

                The file will also be uploaded to the Yahoo Free State Project group files
                section:
                <<FSP Speaker Update.htm>>

              • Philip Denisch (CBIZ MTDonahoe)
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 23 1:01 PM
                  The file will also be uploaded to the Yahoo Free State Project group files
                  section:

                  I know we've made some organizational changes lately, so let me know if this
                  file should be in a different format or sent to different addresses to be
                  most useful. Thanks, Phil
                  <<FSP Speaker Update.htm>>

                • Philip Denisch (CBIZ MTDonahoe)
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 30, 2004
                    <<FSP Speaker Update.htm>>

                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 2, 2004
                      Added Fountainhead Institue (rescheduled from March 20 to April 17)