Fwd: LOP = flop

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 4, 2003
      >Subject: LOP = flop
      >To: tcondon@...
      >From: Anonymous <anonymous@...>
      >Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 11:40 -0800
      >
      >Loyal Order of Porcupines Is such a dumb name!!!! Cant you do
      >better? I'd make fun of your manhood but since you were in the Marines
      >I'll just hope someone has beaten me to it. Hows this: every meeting has
      >to be conducted in diapers with an official LOP rattle.
      >Call to order is done by clanging a bell, at which point all members must
      >roll on their back and give a tantrum. Of course If we get lucky, the
      >members of the Loyal Order of Gay-names will make an award for LOP
      >members-- 'Presents for the Loyal Order of Porcupines'.
      >
      >Then maybe we can grab headlines with: LOG makes a 'PLOP' for the LOP.

      LOL! I guess there's at least *one* Porcupine out there who
      doesn't like the idea of the Loyal Order of the Porcupines that I outlined
      in the new Quill newsletter. Okay, how about this one: "Sincere, Loyal
      Order of Porcupines"? (SLOP!) --Tim C. ;--)

    • Stan Pope
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 4, 2003
        I like the idea Tim. But I don't wear "funny" hats. Just a personal rule
        of mine. Other than that, I'm in.

        >>Subject: LOP = flop
        >>To: tcondon@...
        >>From: Anonymous <anonymous@...>
        >>Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 11:40 -0800
        >>
        >>Loyal Order of Porcupines Is such a dumb name!!!! Cant you do
        >>better? I'd make fun of your manhood but since you were in the Marines
        >> I'll just hope someone has beaten me to it. Hows this: every meeting
        >> has to be conducted in diapers with an official LOP rattle.
        >>Call to order is done by clanging a bell, at which point all members
        >> must roll on their back and give a tantrum. Of course If we get
        >> lucky, the members of the Loyal Order of Gay-names will make an award
        >> for LOP members-- 'Presents for the Loyal Order of Porcupines'.
        >>
        >>Then maybe we can grab headlines with: LOG makes a 'PLOP' for the LOP.
        >
        > LOL! I guess there's at least *one* Porcupine out there who
        > doesn't like the idea of the Loyal Order of the Porcupines that I
        > outlined in the new Quill newsletter. Okay, how about this one:
        > "Sincere, Loyal Order of Porcupines"? (SLOP!) --Tim C. ;--)

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Stan Pope
        Account Manager
        www.ElectronicSimplicity.com
        phone: 404-664-7527
        http://www.esinc.ws

        "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless
        minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."
        - Founding Father Samuel Adams
        The spark to set the brush fire
        http://www.freestateproject.org
      • Rocky Frisco
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 4, 2003
          Tim Condon wrote:

          > LOL! I guess there's at least *one* Porcupine out there who
          >doesn't like the idea of the Loyal Order of the Porcupines that I outlined
          >in the new Quill newsletter. Okay, how about this one: "Sincere, Loyal
          >Order of Porcupines"? (SLOP!) --Tim C. ;--)

          Porcupine Order Of Freedom?

          Supreme Porcupine Libertarian Individuals For Freedom?

          -Rock
          --
          JJ Cale Live CD and Video: http://www.rocky-frisco.com/calelive.htm
          Watch Porcupines Free The World: http://www.freestateproject.com/
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 4, 2003
            Well, see there Tim, I TOLD you is should be the "Prickly Order of
            Porcupines", or P.O.O.P.
            :-)

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 4, 2003
              > Well, see there Tim, I TOLD you is should be the "Prickly Order of
              > Porcupines", or P.O.O.P.
              > :-)

              Instead of "The Big Kahuna", Tim could be "The Big ...." :O) uhhh.
              nevermind.

              Stan Pope
              Account Manager
              www.ElectronicSimplicity.com
              phone: 404-664-7527
              http://www.esinc.ws

              "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless
              minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."
              - Founding Father Samuel Adams
              The spark to set the brush fire
              http://www.freestateproject.org
            • Adam Selene
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 4, 2003
                >> LOL! I guess there's at least *one* Porcupine out there who
                >>doesn't like the idea of the Loyal Order of the Porcupines that I outlined
                >>in the new Quill newsletter. Okay, how about this one: "Sincere, Loyal
                >>Order of Porcupines"? (SLOP!) --Tim C. ;--)
                >>
                > Porcupine Order Of Freedom?
                >
                > Supreme Porcupine Libertarian Individuals For Freedom?

                Porcupine Order Righteously Created to Underwrite
                and Promote an Independent New England State

                Adam
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 4, 2003
                  At 04:42 PM 11/4/2003, you wrote:
                  >I like the idea Tim. But I don't wear "funny" hats. Just a personal rule
                  >of mine. Other than that, I'm in.

                  Okay. How about stupid handshakes?
                • John
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 5, 2003
                    [I am letting this one through, only to establish the next step. If you want to organize a social club, this list can be used briefly to tell people where to find it. Y'all may now do so. Then you can discuss what to call it there, to your hearts' content. Further suggestions as to what to call it will no longer be considered FSP business for the purposes of this list. Thanks. PXB]

                    I like the idea of a social club. Under whatever name. However, if we
                    are throwing out suggestions, how about Liberati? Perhaps the
                    Sovereign Order of Liberati? I am personally of the opinion that the
                    more people you have accusing you of being a front for the
                    Illuminati, the better.

                    > >Loyal Order of Porcupines Is such a dumb name!!!! Cant you do
                    > >better? I'd make fun of your manhood but since you were in the
                    Marines
                    > >I'll just hope someone has beaten me to it. Hows this: every
                    meeting has
                    > >to be conducted in diapers with an official LOP rattle.
                    > >Call to order is done by clanging a bell, at which point all
                    members must
                    > >roll on their back and give a tantrum. Of course If we get lucky,
                    the
                    > >members of the Loyal Order of Gay-names will make an award for LOP
                    > >members-- 'Presents for the Loyal Order of Porcupines'.
                    > >
                    > >Then maybe we can grab headlines with: LOG makes a 'PLOP' for the
                    LOP.

                    > LOL! I guess there's at least *one* Porcupine out there
                    who
                    > doesn't like the idea of the Loyal Order of the Porcupines that I
                    outlined
                    > in the new Quill newsletter. Okay, how about this one: "Sincere,
                    Loyal
                    > Order of Porcupines"? (SLOP!) --Tim C. ;--)

                  • Timothy Hansen
                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 6, 2003
                      I guess there's at least *one* Porcupine out there who
                      > doesn't like the idea of the Loyal Order of the Porcupines that I
                      outlined
                      > in the new Quill newsletter. --Tim C. ;--)

                      Well, Tim, I think the LOP's a grand idea, if not a super
                      priority... I'd love a tiny gold porcupine for my lapel to match up
                      with Dad's Rotary pin and Grandpa's Kiwanis tie tack...

                      Tim Hansen