Riverhead to NH

  • lowerrtaxes
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2003
      My folks live in Southhold, NY and Shoot up here to Merrimack, NH via
      the Cross Sound Ferry which takes them to New London, Conn. Start
      your mapquest search with New London, Conn. It's less than 3 hours to
      get to NH.

      If you need directions contact me. I used to live in Selden, Port
      Jeff, Smithtown.

      If we can help anyone. Please let us know.

      We are VERY happy that the FSP has chosen New Hampshire.

      20,000 of our closest Friends moving in!