???

  • Jan Eiland
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      Jason..?

      [I went on to say that we support converting government-owned and -operated schools to privately-owned and -operated schools, which is not the same as eliminating them. For once a reporter made me sound more moderate than I am! ;-) --JPS]

      "Democrats lash out at Benson, Free State Project
      Wednesday October 01, 2003
      By KATE McCANN, Associated Press Writer
      [snip]
      Free State Project founder Jason Sorens, 26, called those statements a distortion. "None of it is on target. I'm not sure where they got those things," said Sorens. "We support strong environmental protections to protect people from pollution. To say we support eliminating public schools is incorrect."

      "Evil law is no law at all.~~St. Augustine