Re: [FSP] NH job boards?

  • Jan Eiland
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      Hi, Norris. Perhaps you could Google some companies for which you'd like to work--a lot of jobs are unadvertised. That's what I've done when looking for new nursing assignments. You could also Google for placement agencies, which do most of the grunt work for you. Another idea is checking NH newspapers on-line and seeing what's advertised.

      Good luck to you.