Re: [FSP] NEW HAMPSHIRE BOUND!

  • Jan Eiland
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      God-speed to you, Scott! And what wonderful stuff we have--like mail-forwarding.

      I travel a lot (I'm a registered nurse, and have worked as a traveler for about a year). Once I knew where I was going, I mailed stuff to myself care of "General Delivery," then picked it up when I got there. Saved having to wait to find out my actual address. If you need any moving pointers, PM me--I've been a relocating fool :)