Re: [FSP] Reasons for not voting

  • Jan Eiland
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      Well...and this person would just as well have made all states as "Number One," no? I'm not going to slam anyone for choosing what he thinks is the right thing to do; I only think we rather had a duty (if not an actual agreement) to cast a vote. It's an interesting take, though, and one I admit I hadn't thought of.

      Thanks, M.
      From: <name deleted>

      "I received my ballot, and decided not to vote, for precisely that
      reason. My preferences were, in order, Wyoming and New Hampshire,
      followed by other states, but I'm willing to go with any of them and
      decided that I'd rather not stake out my preferences on a ballot and
      then feel like I'd been short-changed if I didn't "win."