Re: [FSP] YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

  • Estelle Edwards
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2003
      Nothing uncharacteristic about expressing exuberance
      over the prospect of much lower taxes, wide open
      school choice, and a true free enterprise system, my
      good man.

      Party all night!

      =====
      Feisty LibertarianEstelle

      http://shopping.yahoo.com
    • Jacqueline Mackie Paisley Passey
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2003
        --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, Estelle Edwards
        <evedward@y...> wrote:

        > Party all night!

        Yeah!!! I didn't have time to check until late tonight, and I was
        so giddy I had to celebrate, so I am writing this from fellow Porc
        Tom Oxley's house where we are sharing a bottle of champagne (we
        were both New Hampshire supporters). My philosophy homework can
        wait...

        Unfortunately, I will probably be one of the last people to move to
        New Hampshire, for economic reasons -- I need to finish school.
        Then again, if there's a wealthy New Hampshire Porcupine who'd like
        to marry me and take me away from it all, my personal ad is posted
        on my website at www.jacquelinepassey.com/personalad.htm :)

        In the mean time, I may be up for a road trip to New Hampshire to
        visit y'all over the winter break in December. And of course I plan
        to attend whatever get together is held next summer. (Fourth of
        July weekend? That's my birthday!)

        Jacqueline
      • kend0g187@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2003
          mail@... writes:

          > I may be up for a road trip to New Hampshire to
          > visit y'all over the winter break in December. And of
          > course I plan
          > to attend whatever get together is held next summer.

          I'd also like to see something happen during winter break. Some chick invited me to go with her to New York and I was thinking it could be a great opportunity to check out NH. It's going to be pretty exciting considering the farthest east I've ever been is Utah.

          -Kendon
        • libertarian40
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 3, 2003
            When, exactly, is "winter break"?

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 3, 2003
              --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, "libertarian40"
              <libertarian40@y...> wrote:
              > When, exactly, is "winter break"?

              For me, December 13 through January 4. But it varies from college
              to college.

              Jacqueline