Onwards!

  • Mary Lou Seymour
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      Onwards! My first choice wasn't NH, but, as I've said numerous
      times, ALL the states were good choices. Now is the time to start
      working together so the FSP realizes its potential, and, we can then
      begin to "free the other 49".

      You folks on the ground in NH already, we'll be depending on y'all to
      be our "scouts" for land, jobs, political actions, etc.

      There are several exciting projects "in the works" to facilitate
      moving and political action, and, I'd expect more to start up. We'll
      definitely need in depth research on politics (sort of like a "liberty
      index" of current legislators), real estate, jobs, etc.

      Those of you who "opted out" of NH (and it was, I believe, the 3rd
      lowest opt out state), I urge you to reconsider, and take part in this
      great adventure! If personal problems or famiy ties keep you from
      participating in the move, you can still be useful as a "friend" of
      the project, and, who knows, perhaps your situation will change by the
      time for the move.

      All in all, I'm very pleased with the outcome, and I hope to be able
      to meet you all in the free state, soon!

      Mary Lou