FSP needs help

  • Doug H.
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2003
      Hi Folks,

      OK, we are getting ready for the big word, WHICH STATE WINS! As we are
      gearing up, we find that we need some help. We need:
      1) state media coordinators and assistant coordinators
      2) internet research help

      Number 1 involves a little internet research and forwarding press releases
      that are prepared by others. These are ongoing activities. Number 2 is just
      to get us through a crunch.

      Let’s make the FSP happen. Be a participant, not just a spectator.

      To volunteer, send me your name, city and state, a good email address and
      how you would help.

      Thanks,
      Doug H

    • Kat Dillon
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2003
        Hi,

        I'd be happy to help with internet research. My name's Kat Dillon and I'm in
        Frost, TX (near Dallas), email: bookish_lass@....

        Kat

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com