Re: [FSP] Request for help

  • Rocky Frisco
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 26, 2003
      kend0g187@... wrote:

      > Did you just say no fireworks inside residential neighborhoods? I hope not.

      Nope, I suggested there will be "no fireworks *factories* in residential
      neighborhoods."

      Was referring to the need for intelligent safety rules, even in a Free
      State.

      Where is the right place to discuss these peripheral issues?

      [Really, the web forum: http://forum.freestateproject.org Also some unofficial Yahoo email lists like fsptownhall, ufspg, freespeechproject, etc. I've been letting this discussion run its course because it's related to the article Tim's writing. --JPS, YFNM]

      -Rock http://www.rocky-frisco.com
      --
      "JJ Cale Live" CD & Video: http://www.rocky-frisco.com/calelive.htm
      The Wednesday Night Science Project: http://www.wednitesciproj.us
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 26, 2003
        Rocky Frisco wrote:

        > Where is the right place to discuss these peripheral issues?
        >
        > [Really, the web forum: http://forum.freestateproject.org Also some
        > unofficial Yahoo email lists like fsptownhall, ufspg,
        > freespeechproject, etc. I've been letting this discussion run its
        > course because it's related to the article Tim's writing. --JPS,
        > YFNM]

        Thanks! I suspected as much.