Info to be sent with ballots

  • Michelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2003
      The New Hampshire supporters have been working on the information to
      be sent with the ballots and have it almost complete. Wow! Is it hard
      to put everything on a double-sided single page!

      Trouble is...while we were all away at Escape I understand there was
      some discussion about limiting each state to even less space? Could
      anyone let me know if there has been a BOD decision on this?

      And, what is the deadline for getting these to you?

      [We decided not to limit the allowed space further; we'll just have to raise more money to cover the postage costs! Please return your initial drafts to me by July 7, and they will be vetted by the Research Committee. --JPS]