Re: [FSP] Elizabeth on MSNBC

  • kend0g187@aol.com
    Message 1 of 71 , May 1, 2003
      Could you guys possibly take this somewhere else? It has turned in to quite
      an argument. (I would also encourage that you just drop it as membership and
      support are rising steadily right now and the issue is currently not that
      important). Can't we all just get along? :^)

      Kendon Black
      The Free State Project
      <A HREF="http://www.freestateproject.org/">www.freestateproject.org</A>
    • Mary Lou Seymour
      Message 71 of 71 , May 2, 2003
        And should someone feel moved to take a very EZ action, go to the
        newsletter pg, download the May Quill, print off a few copies and give
        them to your friends (or leave a few in your local library, coffeeshop,
        university, convenience store, laundromat, bus stop, etc. This would
        cost you, oh, a coupla bucks at Kinko's, and, if you simply carry them
        with you on your daily rounds, no time at all.