Re: [FSP] Re: Elizabeth on MSNBC

  • Gary Snyder
    Message 1 of 71 , Apr 30, 2003
      Phyllis wrote:

      > Much of the failure at the polls has been due to the
      > perception that Libertarians are primarily interested in
      > legalizing victimless crimes.

      Interesting.

      Here in NY the perception is that the Libertarians are "cutthroat...
      every man for themselves", primarily interested in ending welfare
      and eliminating public schools.

      I think that Phyllis' perception of people's perception of
      libertarianism is the predominant one among the organizers of the
      FSP.

      Gary
    • Mary Lou Seymour
      Message 71 of 71 , May 2, 2003
        And should someone feel moved to take a very EZ action, go to the
        newsletter pg, download the May Quill, print off a few copies and give
        them to your friends (or leave a few in your local library, coffeeshop,
        university, convenience store, laundromat, bus stop, etc. This would
        cost you, oh, a coupla bucks at Kinko's, and, if you simply carry them
        with you on your daily rounds, no time at all.