14106Re: [FSP] Re: Draft Ron Paul?

  • Secession.net/ Carol Moore contact
    Jun 13, 2005
      People DO know he was the Libertarian Party presidential candidate in
      1988???

      --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, Jason Sorens
      <jason.sorens@y...> wrote:

      > Here's a very interesting idea from Chronicles writer Sean Scallon. I
      > should note that Ron Paul knows all about the FSP, and told me he
      > supported WY in the vote. What better way could there be to show
      him that
      > NH's libertarian army supports him?

      If we can't draft Ron Paul for Prez maybe the FSP can help get him
      drafted for an open 2006 U.S. Senate candidacy from Texas or if need
      be run as a primary challenger against Sen. Hutchinson.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic