14048Re: [FSP] The easiest thing you can do to help the FSP!

  • ftl_ian
    Apr 3, 2005
      Patty,

      Thanks so much. If only a couple hundred of the people on this
      list would do the same, we'd be number one, and the FSP will get more
      recruits.

      Please vote if you haven't yet this month:
      http://www.podcastalley.com/one_vote2.php?pod_id=929

      Thanks!
      Ian
      http://freetalklive.com

      --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, Patty Evans <pattye593@g...>
      wrote:

      > My vote has been counted. Hope it helps!
      >
      > Happy April!
      >
      > Patty Evans
      >
      > On Apr 1, 2005 10:45 AM, ftl_ian <ian@f...> wrote:
      > >

      > > Fellow FSP members,
      > >
      > > As you know, the FSP is sponsoring my talk show, Free Talk Live (
      > > http://freetalklive.com ). We talk about the FSP live on air on a
      > > nightly basis. More people listening to Free Talk Live means more
      > > people joining the FSP. Please take a moment and vote for FTL. If we
      > > make #1 on the Podcast Alley charts, we may get press coverage, and
      > > we'll definitely get new listeners. Note, the votes have been reset,
      > > so all of you who voted last month can now vote again. Please help:
      > >
      > > 1. Go here:
      > > http://www.podcastalley.com/one_vote2.php?pod_id=929
      > > 2. Enter your email address. (Leave a comment if you like.)
      > > 3. Click "Vote Now". The system will send you a confirmation email.
      > > 4. Open the confirmation email and click the link inside.
      > > 5. You're done for this month!
      > >
      > > Thanks for the help!
      > > Ian

      > --