11062Re: [FSP] "Craig" says "Come on up"

  • Gary Snyder
    Jun 29, 2003
      James wrote:

      > It lends us a HUGE amount of credibility...

      NOTHING a Republicrat says to us in private (or, for the most part,
      in public) speaks at all to our credibility.

      > In politics, you hafta play nice with others.

      I didn't suggest we don't play nice. I just said that what a
      Republicrat governor says about us is of no consequence.

      Gary

      > --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, "Gary Snyder" <gary@g...>
      > wrote:
      >> Adam J. Bernay wrote:
      >>>
      >>> Which governors offices say go away? I would say that might
      > effect
      >>> the vote...
      >>
      >> I couldn't care less what ANY Republicrat governor says about the
      >> FSP, good OR bad.
      >>
      >> If the FSP succeeds, there won't BE a Republicrat governor in the
      > FS.
      >>
      >> Gary
    • Show all 33 messages in this topic