New file uploaded to freeside_electronics

  • freeside_electronics@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2013
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the freeside_electronics
      group.

      File : /555 Timer Delay/TimerDelayDoc.docx
      Uploaded by : waynesalhany <waynesalhany@...>
      Description : This document is the two pages I have been using. I grabbed the text and images from the Internet and rearranged them to my liking. If you want a copy of what I have been using, this is it.

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2013
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the freeside_electronics
        group.

        File : /555 Timer Delay/TimerBoardLayout.pdf
        Uploaded by : waynesalhany <waynesalhany@...>
        Description : This is the finalized version of what I drew up on the white board. There is a change and an addition. I moved the red LED to make the design a bit more symetric. I added a jumper that I omitted. The jumper goes from SW2 to the fourth row (ground) on the jumper block. I finished my circuit this morning and it works great.

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 25, 2013
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the freeside_electronics
          group.

          File : /Triac Stuff/Tester Triac.jpg
          Uploaded by : tardigrade42 <kdbillings@...>
          Description : Here's a photo of the triac test circuit from Mims' Getting Started in Electronics

          tardigrade42 <kdbillings@...>