Re: [freehelpexcelsiorstudents] World Religion

  • Debbie Landers
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 31, 2008
      Hi Kirk,
      The 3 big religions of the world of course are on the
      test but even a sentence could show up that is not
      boldface. If you enjoyed the read, you will do great
      on the test.

      Debbie
      --- elk3850 <elk3850@...> wrote:

      > Im taking world religion next week. The book has
      > been a fun read-does
      > anyone have any last min. study tips, or helpful
      > "ttk"?
      > Thanks,
      > Kirk
    • Nikia Peterson

        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 21, 2009
          I live in Las Vegas and am working on World Religion. I just can not get going. Help.
          Rene
        • cdarby22
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 22, 2009
            I used studygroup101 for Religions clep. They have a good chart with all the key points on it - not a bad exam, more christianity than I expected. Claire

            --- In freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com, "Rene" <lasvegasrn2b@...> wrote:

            > I live in Las Vegas and am working on World Religion. I just can not get going. Help.
            > Rene

          • Kate Redding
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 23, 2009
              Hello,

              I'm working on Intro to World Religion and am wondering where to that good chart you are referring to. Thanks.

              kate

              --- In freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com, "cdarby22" <cdarby22@...> wrote:

              > I used studygroup101 for Religions clep. They have a good chart with all the key points on it - not a bad exam, more christianity than I expected. Claire
              >
              > --- In freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com, "Rene" <lasvegasrn2b@> wrote:
              > >
              > > I live in Las Vegas and am working on World Religion. I just can not get going. Help.
              > > Rene

            • Rena Robinson
              Message 6 of 14 , May 30 10:24 PM
                HI
                HAPPENED UPON YOUR ENTRY  FROM MARCH AND NOTICED YOU ARE FROM LAS VEGAS.  I AM FROM THE RENO AREA AND WORKING THE EXCELSIOR PROGRAM TOO.  ONLY HAVE NC5 BEFORE CPNE ELIGIBLE.  HOW ABOUT YOU?  YOU'RE THE FIRST I'VE SEEN POST FROM NEVADA.  GOOD LUCK.
                RENA