Re: [freehelpexcelsiorstudents] new to the group

  • camile williams
    Message 1 of 34 , Jan 31, 2008
      Hi my name is Camile. My Great new friend and I study everyday online and over the phone mostly over the phone. If you can meet 6 days out of the week maybe you can join us. I am in NV and she is in New York. Remind you we study alot. If you can handle this schedule send me a email. Camile Oh we just started we read a chapter a day we are on NC1 and chapter Documenting and Reporting.

      Message 34 of 34 , Feb 2, 2008
        ok, i will catch up as much as possible this w/e!!!! working 7a-7p tomorrow, hopefully if not too busy i can cram there as well. going to open my book NOW!!!
        Thanks!!!

        camile williams <medic2crna@...> wrote:
        We have read 15-20