Re: [freehelpexcelsiorstudents] Lisa Arends CD for NC7?

  • Amy Ingoglia
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 1, 2007
      Thanks, Lisa, that's what I had figured by reading postings. I think I will go backwards and try that next. I will be taking NC1 on dec. 20th. Hope you have a safe and happt holiday season!!
      Amy LPN, FL

      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 4, 2007
        A coworker of mine is in attending a traditional nursing school, and the NC7 content is what they did first at school. So it's not too out of order, really! :) Good luck!!! And good luck on the 20th -- I'm sure you'll do well. :)

        Lisa S.

        On 12/1/2007 at 5:48 AM Amy Ingoglia wrote:

        >Thanks, Lisa, that's what I had figured by reading postings. I think I
        >will go backwards and try that next. I will be taking NC1 on dec. 20th.
        >Hope you have a safe and happt holiday season!!
        >Amy LPN, FL

        Lisa Sarao, NREMT-P
        www.thepixie.com
      • Amy Ingoglia
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 7, 2007
          Thanks for your words of encouragement. It really helps me keep focused. I am getting nervous about NC1, since 12-20 is just around the corner.
          Amy, LPN-FL

          A coworker of mine is in attending a traditional nursing school, and the NC7 content is what they did first at school. So it's not too out of order, really! :) Good luck!!! And good luck on the 20th -- I'm sure you'll do well. :)

          Lisa S.

          On 12/1/2007 at 5:48 AM Amy Ingoglia wrote:

          >Thanks, Lisa, that's what I had figured by reading postings. I think I
          >will go backwards and try that next. I will be taking NC1 on dec. 20th.
          >Hope you have a safe and happt holiday season!!
          >Amy LPN, FL

          ------------ --------- --------- --------- ---
          Lisa Sarao, NREMT-P
          www.thepixie. com
          ------------ --------- --------- --------- ---

        • Robin Sullivan
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 7, 2007
            Hi Amy,
            It is your friendly Florida neighbor speaking. Stay calm and focused. You have been studying for quite a while for this one and I know you can do it. From what I hear, this one is all about the nursing process and with your years of experience, you certainly know that. Just keep reviewing until your date and remember you made a B on your first test, which is a very difficult one, so be confident. I will be thinking of you and praying for you when your date draws near. I am working on essay number 6 out of 10 in my advanced expository writing course; have made all A's so far somehow! They are getting harder, though. Good luck again, Robin Sullivan, RN-BC

            Amy Ingoglia <amy.ingoglia@...> wrote:
            Thanks for your words of encouragement. It really helps me keep focused. I am getting nervous about NC1, since 12-20 is just around the corner.
            Amy, LPN-FL

            A coworker of mine is in attending a traditional nursing school, and the NC7 content is what they did first at school. So it's not too out of order, really! :) Good luck!!! And good luck on the 20th -- I'm sure you'll do well. :)

            Lisa S.

            On 12/1/2007 at 5:48 AM Amy Ingoglia wrote:

            >Thanks, Lisa, that's what I had figured by reading postings. I think I
            >will go backwards and try that next. I will be taking NC1 on dec. 20th.
            >Hope you have a safe and happt holiday season!!
            >Amy LPN, FL

            Lisa Sarao, NREMT-P
            www.thepixie. com

          • Amy Ingoglia
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 10, 2007
              Hi Robin-
              Thanks once again for all your insight. It really helps. Kudos to you and your awesome GPA!!!!! I will need lots of prayers as I pray a lot every day. Do you know if there will be a calculator at Pearson View that we can use? Or do I have to purchase one from Excelsior? I don't think I have to to purchase one and have it shipped to FL since my exam is next Thurs. 12-20-07. Oh well, I guess I will find out soon enough. Once more, thanks again. You are awesome!!! Have a happy holdays and a Merry Christmas, too. Happy writing. I will Pray for you too!!! :^)
              Amy, LPN, FL

            • Robin Sullivan