Re: [freehelpexcelsiorstudents] NCLEX on Tuesday

  • rude sugar
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2006
      Good luck, my prayers are with you. If you scored a 95% you will do great.

      hope_roberson <hroberson2@...> wrote: Hi,
      Just wanted to let you know that I finally got my ATT last week, and I
      have scheduled my state boards for Tuesday Oct. 3rd. I took the
      Mosby's review that excelsior sends you the web address for, and was
      sweating it through the 275 questions that they give you. I wasn't
      sure if I had passed it, but as it turns out I scored in the 95%, so I
      guess I really am ready for boards. I found that my Suanders review
      book is more difficult than the Mosby's. I hope that between these two
      resources I am ready. We'll see in a couple of days. I will be able to
      check for unofficial results by Friday.
      Until then!
      Hope

    • Beverly Woods

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2006
          \Thanks for the prayers.I will need all I can get!
          Hope