PASSED NC 7

  • ecbulgarino
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 2, 2007
      Hey everyone, I passed nc7 with a C. Just a tip, I think If I would
      have known my people and organiztions a little better I could have made
      an A. But I'll take the C. I am ready to be done and get my RN. I just
      have to go back and retake nc5 ( I hope to take it by the end of
      August) and then I can send my paperwork off for clinical testing. I
      was thinking of going to Madison, Wisconsin. Although, its very far
      from South Carolina, I have heard very good things, and I havent heard
      of anyone failing there. Any feedback would be wonderful!! Eden

      P.S. another tip -- All the notes on the files are great. They have
      really helped me pass these tests.