Re: [freehelpexcelsiorstudents] NC@ 5 Notes

  • Taits4tots@aol.com
    Message 1 of 65 , Aug 2, 2007

      From: Joyce Sisson <jsisson5119@...>
      To: freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 8:29 pm
      Subject: Re: [freehelpexcelsiorstudents] NC@ 5 Notes

      From: christi magdos <cdmagdos@...>
      To: freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, July 16, 2007 10:16:08 AM

      shannon heath <seh24599@yahoo. com> wrote:
      I would also appreciate a copy!!!!!

      Marlena Harper <marlena028@yahoo. com> wrote: I would also love to have a copy.

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Deanne Kelley <deanne_kelley81@ yahoo.com>
      To: freehelpexcelsiorst udents@yahoogrou ps.com
      Sent: Saturday, July 7, 2007 7:34:44 PM

      I would love them. Can you email them to me.
      deanne_kelley81@ yahoo.com

      rude sugar <rude_sugar@ yahoo. com> wrote:
      Laurie,
      Did the files that you have help w/ the exam? Please forward to me. Thank you very much

      Laurie <laurie0703@ yahoo. com> wrote:
      Hey guys,
      Those of you needing NC 5 notes,pleaes email me and I can forward a
      HUGE file of Tips,TTK,power points,notes. Janine doesn't have hers
      anymore,but I happened to save my file.....This was my hardest test
      UGH! So glad to be finished with them ALL!! Best wishes to you all!!
      Laurie

      http://autos. yahoo.com/ green_center/

      Christi Magdos

    • Debra
      Message 65 of 65 , Oct 1, 2009
        Katie: Congrats on a job well done, staying focused and forging ahead has finally paid off for you in a big way. I would love your notes if you don't mind sharing them with me. All help and tips is so appreciated as you know yourself, if you could email them to debbjo37@... I would greatly appreciated them. Thank you for your time and your kindness. I am so stoked to get to where you are!!!!
        Debbie