Okay ladies

  • Michelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2006
      I am leaving for vacation on Wensday. So I wanted you to know. SInce
      this is a moderated group Bonnie has aggreed to step up and help me
      with the ownership duties. She will be approving members and Post
      while I am gone. I have spoke with her and she knows the Rules. THERE
      IS NO SPAM IN THIS GROUP> If you spam even once you are gone that is
      it. We have been lucky and I feel you are a great group of nurses and
      nurses to be, I know my rules are strict and I am sorry but I do it to
      protect each of you.

      Also for those who are new to the group please come in and post about
      yourslef. ANd where you are in the process for excelsio.

      Bonnie Please come into group and introduce yourself to everyone so
      they know who you are,.

      Michelle