Re: [freehelpexcelsiorstudents] Re: Im new :D

  • Lisa Sarao
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007
      On 6/29/2007 at 12:09 PM Mary Nelson wrote:

      >David, How did you go about scheduling your test for NC1? Do I just call
      >pearson or do I have to call excelsior? I am not enrolled with them yet.
      >
      > Mary

      You have to register and pay for your exam through Excelsior first before you can schedule your test with Pearson. Once you have registered with Excelsior, you have to wait a business day or two (for your info/test eligibility to get into the Pearson system), and then you can register online at http://www.pearsonvue.com/excelsior -- you'll first set up a web account with Pearson, and then you can schedule your test using their website -- it's pretty easy.

      Good luck! :)

      Lisa S.

      Lisa Sarao, NREMT-P
      www.thepixie.com