Re: [freehelpexcelsiorstudents] Re: New to the Group

  • Nurses On the Fly
    Message 1 of 21 , Apr 1, 2013
      Hi:

      Welcome Angela! I don't know about RUE, but I can tell that I was able to pass using the textbooks, EC practice exams and good old fashioned reading/study time...I finished the CPNE in February and this month I will graduate...I'm already looking into various BSN programs...this route is very doable and try connecting with people to form a study group. Best of luck!

      ~ Lorie

      "It is far better to be exhausted from success than to be rested from failure." – Mary Kay Ash.
      "Two are better than one...if one falls down, his friend can help him up" - Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 21 , Apr 5, 2013
        I was actually kinda disappointed with Rue, but this was a while ago...like 8-9 years ago. I'm hoping things have changed with them. Also did College Network, didn't care for them either. Honestly, if I had known, I would've just gone directly through Excelsior. There are advantages with those types of companies, but it is more money out of your pocket since you will have to pay Excelsior separately. Just do your research and decide which option works for you. This site is very informative as well as helpful. Good luck to you.

        CL Baldwin

        On Mar 30, 2013, at 4:14 AM, "simplicity84" <whitneymccorkle@...> wrote:

        > Welcome to the group. Good luck and remember one test at a time
        >
        > --- In freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com, "angela.taylorlpn" <angela.taylorlpn@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hello Everyone!!
        > > My name is Angela. I have been an LPN for almost 5 years. I currently work with vent patients, I am also a Certified Wound Care Nurse. I have three little boys and I am a single mom! My oldest son has Autism and Epilepsy. I do a lot of work in the community about those things.... I need all the help I can get getting these classes done! My job is requiring that I bridge... so I need to get it done... well, yesterday! I look forward to meeting people to study with! If anyone is doing RUE, please let me know! =)

      • Lee Anne
        Message 3 of 21 , Apr 5, 2013
          studygroup101.com has so much information and notes.  I loved the cd's and their cheap.  I also used saunders nclex CD.  Plus simplenursing.com has videos on utube that is wonderful help.  I got some books but i did not use them a lot.  The older edition is a lot cheaper and have the info you need.

          Wishing you blessings, Lee Anne