Re: errors on FCCA

  • carmenmorales777
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 1, 2013
      at Paul thanks for wishing me luck i will need it. i am happy to say excelsior finally got back to me and gave me another retake after they investigated.i feel they should go back to the paper form of exam in the meantime to avoid these tech errors.

      --- In freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com, Paul Hoffman <paul.hoffmanbc171@...> wrote:

      > The same thing happened to me. It open up late, but after answering a couple questions, I realized I was missing info. Then went back and it was opened. good luck with retest. Now on to cpne

    • Tammy Duffy
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 10, 2013
        Hello, when taking the FCCA, is this done at home or do you go to testing site?
        Thanks, Tammy

        On Dec 28, 2012, at 4:53 PM, "mailto:dawny191%40yahoo.com" <mailto:dawny191%40yahoo.com> wrote:

        > Andres
        > Are you taking the final now
        >
        > Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Smartphone

      • Andres Hernandez
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 11, 2013
          You do it at home. It takes 2 months to finish and unfortunately it cannot be done any faster than that.

          Sent from my iPhone