Re: passed cpne

  • Kathleen P
    Message 1 of 30 , Oct 1, 2012
      Congrats

      --- In freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com, Tonya Bloch <tnbloch85@...> wrote:

      > I passed my CPNE 9/21- 9/23. Feels soo good to get that monkey off my back.
      > Tonya Bloch

    • Clint Franklin
      Message 2 of 30 , Oct 1, 2012
        CONGRATULATIONS, TONYA!!!!!!

        Clint Franklin,MS,RN,REMT-P,CEN President/CEO and Commercial Pilot (SEL,MEL,Instrument)
        Integrity Air Services, LLC
        Air Ambulance and Medical Escort ServicesGolden Rule Commitment
        Toll-free: 1.877.453.7853
        Web:     http://www.integrityairservices.comContact:  info@...

        Message 3 of 30 , Oct 1, 2012
          I'm so happy for you girl. God bless

          Dorothy Hobson
          from Cypress,Texas

          ________________________________
          I passed my CPNE 9/21- 9/23. Feels soo good to get that monkey off my back.
          Tonya Bloch

        • Tonya Bloch

            I passed my CPNE 9/21- 9/23. Feels soo good to get that monkey off my back.

            Tonya Bloch

          • Jenine Smith
            Message 5 of 30 , Oct 2, 2012
              Congratulations!!!!!!!!!