Re: [freehelpexcelsiorstudents] Penn Foster Information Literacy?

  • Monique Moya
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 27, 2012
      thank you!

      ________________________________
      From: tnbloch85 <tnbloch85@...>
      To: freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, August 27, 2012 12:42 PM
      Subject: RE: [freehelpexcelsiorstudents] Penn Foster Information Literacy?

      It's under individual courses eng 103. If u call them they can register you for it over the phone.

      Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S™III, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphoneMonique <preciouspkgs@...> wrote:I saw some of you discussing Penn Foster for IL cheaper. I went to the website but can't find any info about the class, just certificate programs? Can someone steer me in the right direction? Saving money in any amount would be helpful!

      Thanks
      Monique

      TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
      Top 10 jobs you can do from abroad
      Get Yahoo Search App! • Privacy Policy

    • jamie love
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 30, 2012
        I used the Penn Foster and it was great! Very easy and all online!
        Jamie

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 15, 2012
          how much is the course at Penn Foster?

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 16, 2012
            No more than $100.

            On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 10:53 PM CDT Cinnamon wrote:

            >how much is the course at Penn Foster?

          • Cinnamon
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 16, 2012
              wow, very cheap compared to the $390 price