Re: [freehelpexcelsiorstudents] Rue study material

  • Melissa Johnson
    Message 1 of 27 , Jul 30, 2012
      I am using Rue and have made As on all my exams, it is very expensive and
      after signing the contract I am not sure I couldnt have done it without
      them, but they have helped me. I wouldn't really recommend signing a
      contract just because of the cost.

      On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 5:06 PM, Judy Holladay <fullferue@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > But once again, lisas stuff is the Correct answers. Rue's stuff is
      > teaching the students the WRong information...its not that they are just
      > making c's...its because its the WRong information. THats the point.
      >
      > ~ You Are Beautifully and Wonderfully Made~
      >
      > http://squidoo.com/how-to-cut-your-study-time-in-half
      >
      > http://squidoo.com/cpne-mneumonics

    • TRACI SALVATO
      Message 2 of 27 , Aug 1, 2012
        Judy, Don't let anyone crush your beautiful spirit. Thanks for being so kind to help us out. God Bless you! Traci

        Two are better than one...if one falls down,his friend can help him up.
        Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
        To: freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com
        From: fullferue@...
        Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 15:14:04 -0700
        Subject: [freehelpexcelsiorstudents] Ird9@...-
        ac

        I didnt just "memorize" the information in a week. I just passed the cpne. I have a been a nurse for 10 years. "memorizing it for a week in the long run is not good, you have to know it....You Go girl"

        I do not appreciate your sarcasm. May I remind you that this group is for students for encouragement and free help and advice. I am currently available and helping students with careplans preparing for the cpne. When you get to that point, I will also help you if you need it. You should not be biased in the fact that I passed an exam each week. Feel free to email me at yourlifeisgold@... to submit your questions and careplans :)

        Message 3 of 27 , Aug 1, 2012
          Thank you Traci, :)   I'll shake it off...lol    we are all in this together!

          http://squidoo.com/cpne-mneumonics%c2%a0%c2%a0

          To: freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 27 , Aug 2, 2012
            The bottom line is whateever it takes to get through the program and to grow as a competent nurse and take care of people in need.

            53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
            http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/501b62a01559d629f463cst51vuc
          • Patricia Scruggs
            Message 5 of 27 , Sep 9, 2012
              Can we use Rue without signing  a contract.

              ________________________________

              On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 5:06 PM, Judy Holladay <mailto:fullferue%40yahoo.com> wrote:

              > **
              >

              > But once again, lisas stuff is the Correct answers. Rue's stuff is
              > teaching the students the WRong information...its not that they are just
              > making c's...its because its the WRong information. THats the point.
              >
              > ~ You Are Beautifully and Wonderfully Made~
              >
              > http://squidoo.com/how-to-cut-your-study-time-in-half
              >
              > http://squidoo.com/cpne-mneumonics

            • Melissa Johnson
              Message 6 of 27 , Sep 16, 2012
                No they require a contract, and they will "finance" anyone. But seriously
                unless you really need them I would not do it. I dont really think they
                have helped that much except for keeping me on track when there are a 100
                other things i need to do besides study. It is up to you, but if i had it
                to do over, I would not sign.
                On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 4:07 PM, Patricia Scruggs <scrpumpkin@...>wrote:

                > **
                >

                > Can we use Rue without signing a contract.
                >
                > ________________________________

              • Jeanne Zitnick
                Message 7 of 27 , Sep 17, 2012
                  No, I don't believe so.  I'm using RUE as well along with My Study Group 101 (excellent material).

                    Jeanne

                  ________________________________
                  Can we use Rue without signing  a contract.

                  ________________________________
                  I am using Rue and have made As on all my exams, it is very expensive and
                  after signing the contract I am not sure I couldnt have done it without
                  them, but they have helped me. I wouldn't really recommend signing a
                  contract just because of the cost.

                  On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 5:06 PM, Judy Holladay <mailto:fullferue%40yahoo.com> wrote:

                  > **
                  >

                  > But once again, lisas stuff is the Correct answers. Rue's stuff is
                  > teaching the students the WRong information...its not that they are just
                  > making c's...its because its the WRong information. THats the point.
                  >
                  > ~ You Are Beautifully and Wonderfully Made~
                  >
                  > http://squidoo.com/how-to-cut-your-study-time-in-half
                  >
                  > http://squidoo.com/cpne-mneumonics

                • Patricia Scruggs
                  Message 8 of 27 , Sep 17, 2012
                    Thanks Melissa, I cannot afford to sign another contract and have not studied for an Nurse exam in years.

                    ________________________________
                    Can we use Rue without signing  a contract.

                    ________________________________
                    I am using Rue and have made As on all my exams, it is very expensive and
                    after signing the contract I am not sure I couldnt have done it without
                    them, but they have helped me. I wouldn't really recommend signing a
                    contract just because of the cost.

                    On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 5:06 PM, Judy Holladay <mailto:fullferue%40yahoo.com> wrote:

                    > **
                    >

                    > But once again, lisas stuff is the Correct answers. Rue's stuff is
                    > teaching the students the WRong information...its not that they are just
                    > making c's...its because its the WRong information. THats the point.
                    >
                    > ~ You Are Beautifully and Wonderfully Made~
                    >
                    > http://squidoo.com/how-to-cut-your-study-time-in-half
                    >
                    > http://squidoo.com/cpne-mneumonics

                  • Patricia Scruggs
                    Message 9 of 27 , Sep 23, 2012