Re: [freehelpexcelsiorstudents] microbiology help

  • felisa ricketts
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 26, 2012
      Hey I took it 17 yrs ago...read last 50 pages the night before and got a
      c....I would suggest being calm....going with your first answer.....and
      taking your time.....a lot of times the questions give clues to the
      answer.....don't overanalize....and get paralized.....can ya tell I lov
      taking tests...just hate studying......blessings.....ps.....pray befor and
      during.....fee
      On Jun 23, 2012 3:35 PM, "Pedro" <pherrera454@...> wrote:

      > Has anyone taken the ECE online Microbiology more to the point, did you
      > use studygroup 101 or did you use the textbook? If you used the textbook
      > did you have need of the access card that came with the textbook. Thanks

    • Pedro Herrera
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 26, 2012
        Great!!!
        God Bless

        I took it last Augest. I used the College Network materials, along with the text book and workbook. I agree with the other reply, outlining the chapters worked for me.

        --- In freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com, "Pedro" <pherrera454@...> wrote:

        > Has anyone taken the ECE online Microbiology more to the point, did you use studygroup 101 or did you use the textbook? If you used the textbook did you have need of the access card that came with the textbook. Thanks

      • Brenda Taylor
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 26, 2012
          Thanks, but having a hard time finding her study guides.

          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 27, 2012
            you can get them om ebay.....