Re: [freehelpexcelsiorstudents] cpne savannah

  • dawny191@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2012
      That is where I would like to go, just drove by savannah ga today but heard it takes forever to get a date there! Let us know how it goes
      Dawn

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 29, 2012, at 1:35 PM, "tnbloch85" <tnbloch85@...> wrote:

      > Anyone taking cpne @ savannah,ga aug 10-12th?

    • Tonya Bloch
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2012
        Have anyone tested in savannah,GA? If so can u share ur experiences good/bad. I'm not finding much info Frm test takers there. Thank you

        Tonya Bloch